As part of Brightwalton Primary School, all parents, carers, guardians and staff are automatically members of The Friends of Brightwalton and the Committee would love you to get involved and hear your thoughts and ideas. It is a great way to be more involved in school life, offering you the opportunity to get to know other families and contribute a little (or a lot!) of your time to such a worthy cause.
What We Do: We are passionate about our school and helping our children be the best they can be. Over the years we have raised money to help the school in numerous ways thanks to the huge effort from children, parents and staff. We always welcome any new ideas and as little or as much support as anyone could offer, so please don’t be shy! Our usual events and initiatives to raise money are:
· Summer Fete · Christmas Fayre · Easter Egg Hunt · Movie Nights · Discos · Cake / Refreshments / Ice Lollies / Raffle Sales · Sponsored Events & Competitions
Every year we fund:
· Book Bags for Ash Class new starters
· Leavers Hoodies for Year 6
· Crackers for the Children's Christmas Lunch
· Ice lollies for all children on Sports Day
· Cost of Village Hall hire for Sports Day
· Supplies to enrich classroom learning
The Friends Current Committee Members:
Angela Ryan, Clare Mangan, Abby Collins, Nadine de Chazal, Rachel Hudson, Sascha Kilbey, Pippa Johnson-Kapp, Donna Lowman, Harriet Wilson & Nicky Parkin
We also raise on-going funds via EasyFundraising & My Nametags. These are at no extra cost to you and are easy to register/use, please do become a supporter!
Quick Starter Guide Video: http://youtu.be/Sn2dsQGAe_w
My Name Tags will donate 24% of each sale to The Friends of Brightwalton when using our unique link below to place your order. (Our unique School ID is 29711)
Unique Link: https://www.mynametags.com/affiliate?id=29711